Sunday, June 14, 2009

Starting a new project

Hello, this blog will chronicle my adventures in learning and making Android applications. Currently I've just been playing with the 1.5 SDK and I'm waiting for the Tmobile myTouch 3g(G2/HTC Magic/Google Ion) to be released before picking one up. Hopefully it will come out in time for me to get something together for the Android Developer Challenge.

My main interest is in developing games and using the accelerometer/compass for interesting things, but I can't really play around with those until I get an android phone to experiment on. When I do I will work on testing out some dead reckoning ideas using the sensors.

I've read over some of Professional Android Application Development and just ordered Unlocking Android, I will post up a review of each after I finish going over them.

1 comment:

  1. Application Development was boomed after the launch of Android smart phones from Google. It's capability of being and open Source keep it apart from other OS.

    Android Development

    ReplyDelete