Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Got a phone!

With the announcement that the MT3G wouldn't be available until the beginning of august it really didn't make sense to wait for it and still try to make something for the ADC, so I went ahead and got a G1 yesterday. It's not nearly as clunky as I had imagined for some reason. So far the best app I have played with is the google sky map

The first app I plan on making will be called SensorGraph, which will allow you to log/graph a sensor's values over time and either just display them or write them out to a file on the sd card for later analysis. There are a few apps already that will show a graph of values but not do exactly what I need. With this app I will better be able to analyze how good the magnetometer reacts to see if it will work for my game idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment